WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
On this course you will learn about trend focused cuts, allowing you to offer a greater range of possibilities and options to your clients. With our flexible course structure, you can either sign up for all course sessions, or book onto the ones that interest you the most.
COURSE DATES & TIMES
16:00h – 20:00h
- Session 1: The Shag
On this course, we will teach you how to create a beautiful, soft and feminine Shag. This iconic haircut is ideal for your longer haired clients, incorporating texture, body and movement. You will learn how to personalise the cut with freehand texturising and razoring techniques to achieve that perfect beachy look
- Session 2: Graphic & Graduated Looks
In this session you will learn modern variations of graduated and graphic bobs. We will teach you how to achieve A-line shaped bobs and how to use graduation, over-direction and freehand techniques to soften the perimeter and create beautiful, youthful results.
- Session 3: Undercuts & Fringing
Learn how to personalise and modernise your haircuts with a variety of undercut techniques (from clippers to freehand). You will also learn where to place fringes and what technique to use to achieve everything from soft face framing to sharp, graphic box fringes
- Complete course (3 sessions): 250€
- Individual Sessions: 90€/Session
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Thinning scissors
- Sectioning clips
- Tongs and/or straighteners
- Styling brushes
- Tail comb
- Demonstration & Practice on mannequin heads or models
- If you would like to purchase a mannequin head for this course for 30€ you can do so at time of booking. If you would prefer to bring your own model, that’s fine. We cannot supply models for you.