WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
On this course, we take it back to basics to increase your confidence and develop and consolidate your women’s cutting techniques. With our flexible course structure, you can either sign up for all course sessions or book onto the ones that interest you the most.
COURSE DATES & TIMES
11:00h – 14:00h
- Session 1: Layering Techniques
On this session, we will begin with the one length haircut, using different cutting techniques and sectioning patterns. We’ll move onto square and round layers and teach you how to use elevation and over direction to create commercial and modern layered looks with movement and texture.
- Session 2: Lob
On this course you will learn how to cut internal and ghost layers to create naturally textured lobs. This session features essential tips on how to use outline shapes, over direction, layering and fringe placement to achieve the ultimate festival chic, mid-length layered bob.
- Session 3: Pixie Cut
On this course we will teach you how to create a variety of short hairstyles of varying lengths to help you expand your repertoire. You will learn how to combine point and club cutting, disconnection, over-direction and texturising techniques to create the perfect pixie cut.
- Complete course: (3 sesiones): 200€
- Individual Sessions: 80€/Session
- Please note: This course requires the use of a mannequin head
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Thinning scissors
- Sectioning clips
- Tongs and/or straighteners
- Styling brushes
- Tail comb
- Demonstration & Practice on mannequin heads.
- This course requires the use of a mannequin head. If you would like us to provide you with one, this will cost 30€ which you can pay for during the booking process. One head can be used for the whole course (3 sessions) or just for one session. If you would prefer to bring your own head that’s fine – just make sure it is real hair and that the length is below the shoulder.